Gregory G. Brown Speaking Engagements
Business Trial Lawyer Gregory G. Brown Speaking Engagements
Gregory G. Brown is an accomplished and award winning business trial lawyer and Certified Trial Specialist. In addition to his trials and legal work, he is a prolific writer/blogger and has produced dozens of instructional and informational videos. With over 34 years experience, and as a result of his achievements, he is frequently asked to speak about his experiences in the law. He is always willing to share his wisdom learned from being in the trenches! If you are looking for a speaker, feel free to contact Mr. Brown regarding his availability for your next event.
Mr. Brown’s speaking engagements cover a wide variety of organizations and associations and span decades. He has been asked to speak on a wide variety of topics related to his many successes and experience in the law. These organizations include:
- The Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
- University of California at Irvine, School of Law
- Chapman University School of Law
- Orange County Bar Association, Masters in Trial
- Orange County Paralegal Association
- Insurance Co’s,
- Manufacturing Co’s,
- OCBA Product Liability Section
- London, UK ENDS Conference
- Irvine Chamber of Commerce,
- Western State College of Law
- The Constitutional Rights Foundation Mock Trials,
- Orange County Business Associations, and many more.
To schedule an event, contact Greg’s assistant Krystal Lee at 714.505.3000 or email her at email@example.com.