College of Trial Advocacy
Every other year, the Orange County Bar Association sponsors the College of Trial Advocacy. This renowned and intense legal training course is designed to teach lawyers how to prepare for try cases. For the last 6 years, the event has been hosted by Chapman University’s School of Law. In order to provide this quality and extensive legal training, the Orange County Bar Association draws upon Orange County’s finest and most experienced trial attorneys and judges. No better way than to learn from the best!
For the past six years, Orange County Certified Trial Specialist Gregory G. Brown has been asked to teach various areas of trial advocacy and serve as a judge during the workshops. Mr. Brown is always delighted to contribute his time for this great program and help attorneys improve their trial skills. The program’s instructors and workshop judges include many of Orange County’s best trial lawyers and sitting judges.
If you are looking to improve your trial skills, sign up today! The program and workshop will help:
- Learn the fundamentals of Civil Trial Advocacy
- Get hands-on training at the workshops in an actual courtroom setting
- Attorneys and judges provide guidance from Voir Dire to Closing Argument
- Benefit from personal evaluations of your performance
- Completion of this program is accepted as one of the alternative experience requirements of the Personal Injury Panel of the OCBA Lawyer Referral & Information Service