1. Why Choose Brown & Charbonneau, LLP?
2. Awards and Accomplishments!
Family Law Videos
1. Keep Your Financial Records in Divorce Cases
2. How to Get a Restraining Order & Different Types of Restraining Orders
3. Characterization of Marital Property in California (Who Gets What?)
A Few of Our Cases
1. Seller Defrauds Restaurant Buyer – Jury Awards $3,250,000
2. Sexual Harassment Results in Six Figures
3. Celebrity Stalking, Emotional Distress, Assault – $523,000
Informational & General
1. How to Hire the Right Lawyer?
2. What To Do When You Are Sued?
3. How To Prepare for Deposition?
4. Can I Recover Interest in My Lawsuit in California?
5. What is Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)?
6. What is Mediation and Arbitration?
Business & Corporate Videos
1. What is “Breach of Fiduciary Duty” in Business in California?
2. Fiduciary Duties Owed By Partners in California
3. How Do I Sue For Breach Of Contract In California?
4. Anti SLAPP Motions in California & How Do They Work?
5. What is “Economic Duress” in California?
6. What Is Fraud In California & How Do I Sue?
7. Can I Recover Interest in My Lawsuit in California?
8. What is Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)?
9. What Can I Do If My Partners Lock Me Out of Our Business?
10. Corporation, LLC’s, Partnerships & Sole Proprietors in California?
11. Risk Management for Business Owners in California
12. How to Obtain/Defeat Motion for Receiver in Business Litigation in California
13. Resolving Partnership Disputes
14. Fraud, Misrepresentation, Concealment
15. How To Win A Business Litigation Case – Expert Trial Attorney Greg Brown on ‘You Can Win In Court’ Podcast
16. What is an “Agreement to Agree” in Contract Law?
17. The Use of Bonds in Derivative Lawsuits